Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Very First Blog!!!!!!!!!

Hello, World!!!

Yes, I'm Claire, and I am an honest to God, no-nonsense, yes-you-can-take-a-picture-with-me THEATER ENTHUSIAST!!!!!!! And right NOW, I'm enthused about one incredible thing:

I'm auditioning for Les Miserables next week.

Yes, I know you're jealous I'm auditioning for this epitome of all shows, but hey, what can I say? I'm incredibly lucky. It's absolutely my favorite show ever: some have equated it to my crack. I would say they're right.

I am sitting here listening to the soundtrack, and am being reminded, once again, exactly just what it is to be in Les Mis for me. I get so excited and involved, I grieve, I love, andI laugh and (most especially) I cry with all the characters, and the plot line (so farmiliar to me as I recite every word for the thousanth time) never ceases to amaze me.

But the thing I love more than anything else in the world, the thing that will forever entrall me, is the music. Every single song in this show is the greatest song in the world. End of Story.


I cannot wait until next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

3 comments:

  1. i'm watching yooooooooooooooooou! hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Break a leg! Not literally though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, hi Will's mom. **waves** :)

    And thanks, Young!!!!!

    ReplyDelete